Sunday, August 31, 2014

Can't get it out of my head/heart


I know I've posted Human before.  I can't get it out of my head.

And Say Something is one I can't get out of my heart. (I love Pentatonix!)



Life is so very hard right now.

My counselor keeps reminding me that you can't train for a marathon in one go.  It takes time and dedication and LOTS of work and sweat (and maybe even a few curse words along the way).

I have to be reminded of that often because I want it all to be better now.

But like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz, I think it's going to get darker before it gets lighter.

Lyrics: Say Something
"Say Something"

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something...



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- even anonymously. If you'd like to email me privately feel free to do so: madagaea@gmail.com

Please be respectful of my journey. There are ups and downs and you are free to move on if you don't feel comfortable with the content. Be aware that I will remove any comments that are hurtful or offensive.