Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Going Private

First Private Entry

I set the blog to private; only *I* can read what is on the blog currently (and the server guys at google or blogger or whatever).  I'm hoping this will help me focus what I want and need out of this space.

Space. 

That's part of it.  A small corner of the universe/web-o-sphere that is mine.  

But I don't feel total freedom because I don't have access to type as needed.  That is frustrating.


***Edited to Add: I am moving it back to Public for the time being.  I have friends that perhaps this could benefit.  If I start feeling unsafe I'll move it back to private or password protected.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- even anonymously. If you'd like to email me privately feel free to do so: madagaea@gmail.com

Please be respectful of my journey. There are ups and downs and you are free to move on if you don't feel comfortable with the content. Be aware that I will remove any comments that are hurtful or offensive.