Monday, September 28, 2015

Pain in the deep

Loved ones are hurting tonight.

Because my husband and I have left the faith we were raised with. There is a lot of fear and misunderstanding.  Time will heal things.  And more hard conversations will help.  I wish I could ease the pain.  I know that at the beginning of everything for me I was overwhelmed and felt like I was drowning and nobody cared or understood.


There were a few who were patient and told me it would be ok in the end, however things ended up.  I didn't believe it.  So they told me again.  Then I started to have hope.  That I COULD survive.  And even enjoy life again.  But it wasn't overnight.  It wasn't in an instant.  It is only now, looking back, that I can see that I wasn't dying.  I was growing fins.









And now with all the raw emotions I'm going to take Glennon's advice: 
Buy it HERE

And finally this: 
Which you can also buy HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- even anonymously. If you'd like to email me privately feel free to do so: madagaea@gmail.com

Please be respectful of my journey. There are ups and downs and you are free to move on if you don't feel comfortable with the content. Be aware that I will remove any comments that are hurtful or offensive.