Friday, September 13, 2013

Dream? I'd like some sleep first.

Today is a little better-which gives me hope that things can keep moving forward.

Good friends are priceless.  I talked with a few friends when I was feeling low and one suggested that I do something outside of Mommyhood.  To not forget who I am.  School, talent, hobby.  Something.  Just for me.  My husband has said the same thing and is very encouraging and supportive.  Problem is...I don't now WHAT I would want to do.

Sleep. That sounds lovely.  Craft.  If only my crafting space were well organized and I didn't have to share it with other storage. (Though that's just me being whiny.) I would LOVE to sew more.  For myself- not projects for other people.  I love making things for other people but the last time I created something for myself?  I honestly cannot remember.  I used to whip out skirts or make little things on the fly.  I think the last thing I made was a wallet for myself that I love.  Feb 2011. 2 1/2 years ago.

But where to begin? I feel guilty that my craftroom is a mess.  And it's hard to get it just right with 3 littles running around. Maybe this weekend I can wade through and work on it. Maybe. After all- there is hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- even anonymously. If you'd like to email me privately feel free to do so: madagaea@gmail.com

Please be respectful of my journey. There are ups and downs and you are free to move on if you don't feel comfortable with the content. Be aware that I will remove any comments that are hurtful or offensive.