Wednesday, June 11, 2014

History of Silence

I just found the Lyric video of Sara Bareilles's Brave.
Beautiful.
Hopeful.
Just what I need today.

Maybe you need it too.




The line that gets me today:
"And since your history of silence won't do you any good, did you think it would? Let your words be anything but empty- why don't you tell them the truth?"

Sisters: I've got my warrior jewels on and am leaning in.  Being brave.  I even asked a friend to help with the kids today.  I can do this.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- even anonymously. If you'd like to email me privately feel free to do so: madagaea@gmail.com

Please be respectful of my journey. There are ups and downs and you are free to move on if you don't feel comfortable with the content. Be aware that I will remove any comments that are hurtful or offensive.