Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pack Light

I have a feed-my-soul trip coming up and the advice I was given was to "Pack Light". 

So I'm going to see what I can do in the way of packing light.

I am usually one who likes to pack like the woman in the second picture.
TOO MUCH STUFF. 
I have a hard time getting past the "what if" and not bringing the kitchen sink. 





This time- I'm taking it as it comes. 
Whatever that means. 

It's new for me.

But I'm excited at the sheer possibilities that can come from not being weighed down physically and emotionally with so much STUFF.


1 comment:

  1. "Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request and everything your heart desires must come to you.." I have carried too much stuff for too long in part because it was drilled into me to be afraid of being unprepared. I work hard to trust that "showing up" -- being present and attentive -- for myself and my loved ones is enough. The "what if..." has rarely shown up in my life. And the totally unexpected has found me plenty agile, even when I was entirely unprepared. Leaving most everything behind is a great exercise in trusting your ability to make do, and in trusting in the abundance of the universe. I continue to experiment with clearing stuff out to open space for what my heart desires. My heart is smarter than my head but it is harder to hear. So I use the quote above to distract my loud head long enough to hear my heart.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to comment- even anonymously. If you'd like to email me privately feel free to do so: madagaea@gmail.com

Please be respectful of my journey. There are ups and downs and you are free to move on if you don't feel comfortable with the content. Be aware that I will remove any comments that are hurtful or offensive.