Sunday, October 27, 2013

Crunchy vs. Creamy: A lesson in Self Care

We're talking Peanut Butter here. 

Crunchy vs. Creamy


I like smooth, stick your mouth shut kind of PB.  Everyone in my house prefers Crunchy.  Which I tolerate, but long for the smooth gooey peanut buttery goodness every time I'm at the grocery store buying a tub of crunchy peanut butter to stave off WW3.  There were many tears shed in the past over only having crappy creamy on a PB&J.  So I gave up the fight.  Money was tight and we could only afford one kind of PB.  Or so I told myself. 

I wasn't important enough and this was such a trivial matter.  PEANUT BUTTER people! 
And so last week, in an attempt at self-care, I bought Creamy Peanut Butter.  
Just for me.  
And no I'm not sharing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- even anonymously. If you'd like to email me privately feel free to do so: madagaea@gmail.com

Please be respectful of my journey. There are ups and downs and you are free to move on if you don't feel comfortable with the content. Be aware that I will remove any comments that are hurtful or offensive.