Thursday, October 31, 2013

You is kind. You is smart. You is important

Strong.  Smart.
You are strong. You're smart.

(You is kind. You is smart. You is important.)


"You have always amazed me with how strong you are."
"You've always been smart."
"I have always been proud of your strength and beauty."
"I have seen you rise above SO MANY things in your life, and I admire you so much for your faith, courage, resilience and dedication to the Lord."

People have actually said these words to me.

And yet, I find them hard to believe.

A part of me, deep down, has always whispered these things too.
But I have such a hard time believing her.

My inner self.

These are just things on my mind right now as I work on healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- even anonymously. If you'd like to email me privately feel free to do so: madagaea@gmail.com

Please be respectful of my journey. There are ups and downs and you are free to move on if you don't feel comfortable with the content. Be aware that I will remove any comments that are hurtful or offensive.