Monday, October 14, 2013

Do you believe?

There are many links.  If you have a minute please take a look.  If you don't have a minute- come back and read them.  


"Believest thou in the power of Christ unto salvation?...If thou believest thou canst be healed." -Alma 15: 6,8

"Lord, I believe; help thou my unbelief." -Mark 9:24

HERE is a link to the LDS Addiction Recovery Program.  I just found the site and it is beautiful.

These two scriptures sum up my hope and my fear that I don't fully believe, that I don't understand enough to believe.

There is more my soul longs to say.  I'll let it simmer for a bit- like soup- it usually comes out better if I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment- even anonymously. If you'd like to email me privately feel free to do so: madagaea@gmail.com

Please be respectful of my journey. There are ups and downs and you are free to move on if you don't feel comfortable with the content. Be aware that I will remove any comments that are hurtful or offensive.